This website is owned and operated by Equality in Tourism International (registered charity No: 1178375). References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to Equality in Tourism International, a UK-based, internationally active registered charity.
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of Equality in Tourism and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of Equality in Tourism. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us via our contact form on the website.
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside Equality in Tourism’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
4. Data protection
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.